Monday, July 26, 2010

In Music: Robyn - Hang With Me


Let me just start off by saying that Robyn can do no wrong.  There, I've said it.  The thing I love most is the fact that most artists will work for years on a new album, hire cowriters, producers and all kinds of music manipulators.  They come out with a few good songs, then disappear and you're left waiting a few more years for something else to come out.  Not Robyn.  This chick is pumping out songs and albums left and right, all while touring.  Not only is she pumping them out like nobody's business, but they're all absolutely amazing!  There isn't one song I don't absolutely love!  This song is no exception.  The video is simple, but I'll tell you what...I would definitely hang with Robyn, that bitch is fabulous!

★★★★★

2 comments:

  1. I know i'm extremely late to the party, but this is my song of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The New CD is out that has this song on it!

    ReplyDelete