Friday, August 27, 2010

In Music: Swell Season - All The Way Down


The reason I'm doing this post is because one of my all time favorite bands, is breaking up.  The Swell Season is composed of Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova and some band members from Glen's previous band The Frames.  They gained international success with their movie "Once" which mirrors their real life tumultuous relationship.  If you haven't heard of them, I absolutely INSIST that you find more of their music right now!  Glen is going back to his old band and Marketa is working on a solo album.  I just hope and pray that someday the two will reunite.  For now, take a listen to one of my favorites, "All The Way Down."

Song: All The Way Down
Artist: Swell Season
Album: Once Official Movie Soundtrack
Writer: Glen Hansard
Label: Canvasback, Columbia, Sony Music Soundtrax


★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment