Sunday, June 6, 2010

In Music: Kate Nash - Nicest Thing



I came across this song in pandora, thinking it was eerily similar to Adele - Hometown Glory as I was, in fact, listening to the Adele station I had created.  I haven't done too much research on which was written first or who did the music for each, but regardless of the similarities, this song grows on you and haunts you.  There are so many lines in this song that will make you say, "Yeah! I want that too!"  If you've ever longed for someone, this song will strike a nerve.  I think my favorite line goes, "I wish you couldn't figure me out, but you'd always wanna know, what I was about"  Overall, I really love this song and have listened to it over and over.  Hopefully you will too!

 

Artist: Kate Nash
Song: Nicest Thing
Album: Made of Bricks
Writer: Kate Nash, Jay Malhotra
Label: Fiction

★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment